Ecoegg Laundry Egg Fresh Linen 70 Washes
The innovative and kinder laundry system
As seen on BBC1 Shop Well For The Planet and ITV This Morning
- Designed to replace laundry detergent and fabric conditioner (70 washes)
- Does not contain enzymes, chlorine bleaches, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES or palm oil
- Rated ‘excellent’ for sensitive skin by Dermatest
- Helps to reduce single-use plastic detergent bottles
- Kind to your pocket – just 14p per wash and 10p per wash when you buy refills
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee on the egg case
The ecoegg Laundry Egg is a unique and innovative laundry washing system that cleans clothes effectively, using two types of pellets plus a small amount of detergent, encased in a recyclable egg.
Kinder to the environment and kinder to your skin than traditional washing detergents, the ecoegg Laundry Egg has been designed to replace both laundry detergent and fabric conditioner, giving you a greener laundry solution. The white pellets do the cleaning and the darker pellets increase the efficiency of the white pellets by reducing the water surface tension. The egg itself helps to remove dirt and soften your laundry items.
We Also Recommend
Baavet Pillow 75x50cm 100% Pure Wool Luxury Hypo Allergenic Anti Dust Mite